Any RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» AutoCAD 2010 [64-Bit] - English
Mars, the warrior EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm by oktoakli

» Microsoft Access 2010 Free Trial Product Key
Mars, the warrior EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 am by oktoakli

» Germain Petit Damico Nu
Mars, the warrior EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 pm by oktoakli

» Camera Obscura-I Love My Jean Mp3
Mars, the warrior EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:33 pm by oktoakli

» L\'Automobile Magazine N800 - Janvier 2013
Mars, the warrior EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 pm by oktoakli

» well,I've been wondering about something...
Mars, the warrior EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 am by AbsoluteSilence1313

» Are you going to be away for a bit or you've come back? Post it here!
Mars, the warrior EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 am by Trickster Zorua

» Valley of the wolves
Mars, the warrior EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm by AbsoluteSilence1313

» My own Game Radio Show! 8D (the Gamers' Talk Channel)
Mars, the warrior EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm by Trickster Zorua

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Mars, the warrior

2 posters

Go down

Mars, the warrior Empty Mars, the warrior

Post by Bloodclaw10 Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Name of your OC:Mars
Race: Mostly human, but with both demonic and angel..ic skills
Age: About 200 years, even though she only looks like 20
Appearance: Mars is about 1'76 metres with small shoulders. She seems sleek and weak and.. basically like a normal human. But under her shirt are some small showing muscles.
She has long brown hair which reaches 'till beneath her shoulders. There are blonde streaks in it, randomly put in. Mars' eyes are darkgreen, seeming like moss. And yeah..
Her usual clothes are a red top, on cold weather combined with a brown blanket, and a normal blue jeans which reach beneath her knees.
Personality: Usually, she is a nice, funny and caring person. She is giving everyone a chance and is soft towards newbies or unexperienced people, no matter if friend or enemy.
Even though, depending on if she likes you or not, she can also be a real devil, giving you the cold shoulder is the worst punishment she could give to you. When fighting, she turns into a demon.
If she fights seriously, she shows no mercy, killing her enemy or leaving fatal wounds.
Special things: She has many many scars she hides with her top, even though one shows off abit.
Abilities/Skills: Mars is fast, faster than normal humans. And also stronger. Mars can control the power of eco (from the jak& Daxter games, google it) and also has an assassin training absolved.
Bloodclaw10
Bloodclaw10
Cub
Cub

Female Taurus Tiger Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Mars, the warrior Empty Re: Mars, the warrior

Post by AbsoluteSilence1313 Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 am

name: Spook
race:demon((hell yeah!! >:3))
appearance: you will see when you rp >....fine..I will tell you...-.- ok he has a torn grey coat with a symbol on it(I still don't know how it looks so just go with it)he has 2 horns on his head.he has silver hair and a pale skin.His eyes are white colored.
personality: He can be quite goofy at times but he takes many things seriously,even though it may not seem that way.He isn't very fond of humans and much rather avoid them.He isn't like most of the demons,he was mostly bullied arround,but so did he,aaah..demon school(LOL)it's either bully or be bullied there.However he doesn't feel like being mean to people,only if they are mean to him.This however doesn't mean he trusts everyone,it might take a while to win his trust.
special things: he is still a newbie in the job that he does,assassinating peeps,and his boss isn't very fond of him.So he doesn't get jobs that quickly ,although he does get chores....you don't want to know them...yet >:3..
Abilities: Spook uses his Katana as weapon and he hasn't really deviloped his demon powers.((see what i did there?>:3))
AbsoluteSilence1313
AbsoluteSilence1313
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Female Aries Pig Posts : 138

http://dreslabet.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum