Any RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» AutoCAD 2010 [64-Bit] - English
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:12 pm by oktoakli

» Microsoft Access 2010 Free Trial Product Key
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 am by oktoakli

» Germain Petit Damico Nu
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 pm by oktoakli

» Camera Obscura-I Love My Jean Mp3
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:33 pm by oktoakli

» L\'Automobile Magazine N800 - Janvier 2013
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 pm by oktoakli

» well,I've been wondering about something...
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 am by AbsoluteSilence1313

» Are you going to be away for a bit or you've come back? Post it here!
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 am by Trickster Zorua

» Valley of the wolves
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm by AbsoluteSilence1313

» My own Game Radio Show! 8D (the Gamers' Talk Channel)
Pokemon RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm by Trickster Zorua

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokemon RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon RP

Post by AbsoluteSilence1313 Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 am

Now the ..1..2...3..4! pokemon are on the delivery mission.Walking on the streets,trying to avoid certain people whom Fear and Takumi have stolen from."we're almost at our first clients",Fear said,wondering what the reaction of his clients will be when he and Takumi will meet up.They couldn't held on to the promise they made,the icy one(XD)."Fear,it's okay.Zorua wouldn't mind explaining it, I think"Takumi whispered to Fear so that others won't hear him.They now ended up in an ally in the city,both pokemon walking in the ally,with Zangoose holding his breath and Takumi holding his tail in his hand/paw.
AbsoluteSilence1313
AbsoluteSilence1313
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Female Aries Pig Posts : 138

http://dreslabet.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 pm

"Y-Yes, i-it wouldn't be a problem at all..." Zorua studdered quietly, not wanting to cross them more then he had already done. Eevee on the other hand/paw was having second thoughts about this...she didn't want to be near humans..that could be a major problem for her finding her true home! "..." She just sighed looking down hoping not to get spotted or caught... Humans were so troubesome...

------

"No, I live in the lake...don't live on land with other Poke'mon because I don't have to." Vaporeon said to Eevee. "I think you should be staying somewhere else, don't want you drowning in your sleep or anything." She said to him not thinking this was the place to be for babies..who lived on land. "Maybe you should find someone who will look after you...who stays on land...?" Vaporeon suggested to Eevee, not really wanting to go onto land...she felt safer here...in this small lake she always was inside. "..." It kind of made Vaporeon think for a second...she kind of wished to lived in a bigger place...maybe even the ocean...
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Female Virgo Pig Posts : 103

https://anyrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:31 pm

"B-But I can try to find you a bigger place! Like a sea! Or an ocean! I can try to stay safe if you make a sturdy bubble! I bet it will hold me!" said Eevee. He don't know what happens if actually an Eevee sits on a bubble, but he still wants to try it. He don't care if he then drowns, he can swim! Atleast, a little... But the little Eevee sits on a rock what is in the lake and drink some of the water. He got dirsty after seeing all those water in the lake.
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Male Aries Cat Posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:47 am

Vaporeon just looked at him. "Kid, that's rather nice of you to think of me and all...but don't you think I would have been moved if I really wanted to? I'm fine where I am...and I don't want that bubble to pop and I'm asleep." Vaporeon said to Eevee flipping over on her stomach looking over at him still relaxing in the water. Looking at him she realized how lonely she was in this late, she had been on her own for about two years now and she didn't have a mate, no kids...made her feel like she was wasting her life here. She would talk to Poke'mon who passed by to get a drink every now and then but they would leave of course, they were just thirsty.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:48 pm

"You're right Vaporeon, I'm sorry." Eevee said sorry and was looking around once again. "How long do you live here Vaporeon? And how was your life?" He asked curious, while he tries to swim like Vaporeon. Though, he is wobbling, still balancing on the water. After some seconds of wobbling he's getting better at it.
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:47 pm

"I've lived in this forest all my life...and I don't have to talk about my life with a kid who's just a runt." Vaporeon said glaring over at Eevee slightly, he sure was a nosy one.... Vaporeon sighed quietly feeling bad on the inside feeling like she had wasted some of her like...in this lake...nothing happened here that she could remember that was eventful. She frowned a little thinking about it....maybe helping Eevee find his mother wouldn't be so bad...maybe it could show her a sign that her life was meant for more then just this lape she stayed in.

"Hm..." The water type Pokemon thought about this for a moment whille looking down at the water. "Okay kid.....I'll help you find your mommy....just show me where you last saw her. Maybe we can start from there...?" Vaporeon said looking over at Eevee swaying her long finned tail.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:11 am

Eevee was sad because he only wanted to help Vaporeon. But he shocked when he heard that. "R-Really? And I was a runt according to you! But thanks. And sorry for asking it, I just wanted to help you." Eevee said sorry and smiles slowly after hearing the news Vaporeon wants to help him out. "She was at a place, with a big tree! A white big tree! I can show you it, but I don't know if you wantto get out of your home..."
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 am

Vaporeon and narrowed her eyes at the young Poke'mon, of course she wanted to get of the water...she looked past this because of how young the other Poke'mon was. "Yes, I want you to show it to me, kid. " She said to him quietly as she slowly moved her tail down in the water gently and it propelled her forward gently over to Eevee.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 pm

"Wow! You ddi something cool! Can you teach it me?" Eevee was amazed somehow by Vaporeon's propeller tail technique! However, he swim to the land, and got out of hit. He shook his fluffy fur, to let it dry. It even got fluffier! Eevee laughed. "Follow me!" said the young brown Pokémon and walks to a giant white tree.
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:38 am

Vaporeon didn't know if the young Poke'mon was being sarcastic about her moving her tail to swim or not...he was probably too young to even know what sarcasum even was. So she let that side and ignored the question before she lazily moved her tail behind her to move herself through the water easily unlike Eevee who was having a harder time. The Water type Poke'mon reached the shore or the lake she was always in and she looked down at the land when she neared it. She hadn't walked in a while, maybe a few weeks or so...she didn't need to be on land..

Vaporeon took a step out of the water feeling the moist dirt underneath her wet paws..she didn't exactly like that feeling..it made her paw feel all dirty...she shrugged it off though as she exited the water thinking she had more important things to think about then how the soil felt inbetween her paws... She lifted her tail up slight behind her looking at Eevee leading the way before she walked on after him, she felt a little heavy from being in the water so long, and now she was on land. Though, this had happened before, she knew the feeling would pass soon enough.

"So..you say you're mom vanished near a white tree, right kid...?" Vaporeon asked as she easily caught up with Eevee, her legs were far longer then his even though she was walking rather slow..she caught up with him pretty fast. "I...I don't remember seeing any white tree's around here...are you sure that's what you saw?" She asked wondering he made it up or not..it was hard reading kids because she had never really been around many.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:56 am

The little brown Eevee nodded. When they walk further, they see a giant big white tree. He points to it. "Yep, look! That's the white tree!" The tree was really big! It was white, with pure green leaves. They were glowing in the sunlight that came through the leaves of the other trees of th forest.

While Eevee walks further, he pressed a secret switch behind the tree. Just before the tree a gate appeared. "This is the gate she went through, like me! Only when I followed her, she vanished! I hurried back to this forest, to be safe..." The Eevee is getting watery eyes, thinking about his mommy. He pressed again at the switch to hide the gate. He then, randomly, cried on the floor. "Mommy! I wish I could find you!"
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:17 am

Vaporeon followed on after the little Eevee before they made it to the white tree..just like he had explained a little while earlier. "..." She watched Eevee press a switch and the gate appeared and stuff. "Okay thats some freaky shit right here kid. " Vaporeon said looking a little bewildered by the gate...

"So you didn't attempt to follow her or anything...?" The blue Poke'mon said looking at the tree thinking a little, this was fairly odd to her...
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 am

"...I did followed her, but then...when I was in it, she dissapeared before my eyes!" Eevee told Vaporeon the details of the vanishing. "Do you know any way to find her?" asked Eevee with teary eyes to Vaporeon. Eevee couldn't think of a way to find his mommy...
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 am

"Maybe we can try to go the gate together...to see if it works..what does your mom look like kid..?" Vaporeon said looking on over at Eevee, wishing he didn't cry...more she didn't like to see others cry then it was annoying..he did just lose his mommy randomly.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:15 am

Eevee stopped with crying. He was still sad, and wiped the tears away. "Mommy was a nice Espeon! A big pink one! She was bigger than a normal Espeon!" Eevee tried to describe his mommy. He also told Vaporeon she has a yellow gem, and has white/greyish eyes.
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:28 pm

"I see..alright so an Espeon.." Vaporeon said looking annoyed..she didn't care for Espeon..they seemed prissy to her..but that was the one she had known..this one could be another one... She hoped so...
"Press the switch, we're going through the gate, kid." She said to Eevee Looking over at him swaying her tail lazily behind her, it sure felt heavier out of water...that was for sure...
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Eevee nodded and pressedd the switch. The golden, rusty gate came again out of the ground, ready to be used. The wooden doors open slowly. "Let's go, okay?" asked Eevee, when he looked at Vaporeon.
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 pm

"..." Vaporeon eyed the gate wondering where it would take them...though right about now..she was ready for an adventure...and she wasn't planning on wasting her days away in some lake.... Vaporeon slowly took a step forward hoping she could go through with this with no problems...and nothing bad would happen to Eevee..it would be all her fault if it were to happen. Then Vaporeon slowly went through the gate...
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Eevee quickly jumped at Vaporeon's back and hug it. "Thanks for trying to rescue mommy miss Vaporeon..." thanked Eevee and gave Vaporeon when she walks through the gate with Eevee on her back, a special water necklace.
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Vaporeon frowned a little when Eevee said that, and she looked confused when he place the necklace around her neck. "..." But when they went through the gate, on the other side nothing was there. "The hell is this?" She said looking around sort of regretting leacing the lake now...but she wasn't just going to stop now that she had begun. "Do you know what this is, kid..? Why is...everything...blank..?" She asked him quietly looking around not knowing what this place was...she had no idea whatsoever.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:50 pm

"This is where mommy vanished...in this blank world..." Eevee was scared, looking around. It was all white. There were some white trees though, and white bushes. "This...is the legendary White Cave...."
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:08 pm

"Legendary White Cave? Never heard of it..." Vaporeon said quietly before she slowly because to walk through the colorless world. "This is weird...I don't even know where to begin to look for you're mother." She said looking back at Eevee.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:11 pm

"Me either..." They saw later a pink tail hovering behind a tree, then it dissapeared. "I saw her tail!" said Eevee!
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiLeafeon Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:13 pm

"What? Where!?" Vaporeon said turning away from Eevee looking around taking a step forward. "I don't see anything but white shit!" She said getting frustated of only see white..it sure made everything feel so empty..and lifeless almost... The sooner they found his mother, the quicker they could leave out of this shit hole.
ChibiLeafeon
ChibiLeafeon
Main Admin
Main Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster Zorua Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:23 pm

"There!" Something pink hurried to Vaporeon and passed her by. "Aree you okay!? Did you saw it!?"
Trickster Zorua
Trickster Zorua
Co. Admin
Co. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next